Sunday, November 22, 2009

Potential Global Bombshell?

As someone who has a strong love of space and anything related I feel that this is one of the most interesting and, at least for myself, anticipated events of our century. It appears to be a general consensus that we are alone in the universe, but an event that is rumored to take place on November 27th 2009, may change this line of thinking. In my scouring of the internets, I have found that there is a lot of chatter about an address President Obama is going to make this upcoming Friday. Apparently the President has been pressured to disclose the government's knowledge of extra-terrestrials as well as it's cooperation with them by the end of the year of 2009.

This is not to say I am not skeptical of such an event, but the amount of sources talking of this matter leads me to believe there might be something to this. What I find interesting is that if this does happen, how will people react. I believe that it will change the way we see ourselves in the universe. We would no longer be this lone island in sea of black. Though I have some doubts, I will definately be looking forward to what will actually happen, but needless to say, I am very excited.

Here is a related story as well as a video talkint about the supposed address.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m10d21-Official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent


No comments:

Post a Comment