Monday, December 14, 2009

Excitement

Hello all,

Sorry this post won't be as graphically charged as my previous few, but I just feel like talking. So anyways, as the title would lead you to believe, yes I am excited, for this is my last week of my college career. Yes its true, I am graduating and I couldn't be more excited and admittedly a little scared. I have definately loved my time here at Purdue and am sad to be leaving it. I still have two exams to take which I am planning on doing well on. These past few years have gone by so fast and part of me wishes that it wasn't over, but hopefully I will be moving on to bigger and better things. Now comes the ever fun task of finding a job. I know the market isn't great right now, but where there is opposition there is also oppurtunity. So to all my fellow graduates here at Purdue, good luck to you all and congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment